Yes, we carry them at Northern Audio. The speaker you’ve been waiting for…the Mythos ST-L SuperTower. Their new flagship SuperTower is a complete overhaul and redesign of their original Mythos ST SuperTower. The new ST-L keeps the same tall, slim profile of its predecessor but everything else has been rethought and redesigned.
The granite base of the ST is gone and in is a new milled cast aluminum base, where the speaker can be level without having to reach underneath. The four spikes can be hand-turned from the top. The rear mounted controls and binding posts are now less recessed for easier access. In the front, it still sports a single active subwoofer driver and dual racetrack passive radiators, however the cone material and amp have been changed.
– Built-in 1200 Watt powered subwoofers deliver massive bass, eliminates need for separate subwoofer
– Racetrack shaped carbon fiber active driver pressure coupled to two low bass radiators equal the surface area and bass output of a 15-inch woofer but with far greater control, definition and speed
– Aircraft-grade extruded brushed aluminum enclosure with proprietary damping technologies and machined cast aluminum base to ensure total rigidity and stability
– One-inch Pure Magnesium/Aluminum alloy dome tweeter for extended highs that reveal nuance and shimmer without a trace of edginess.
– CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards Honoree